Subject: [amos-list] footer on AMOS-list
From: Rune Zedeler <[email-masked]>
To: AMOS List <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 21:23:28 +0100

From: Rune Zedeler <[email-masked]>

ARGH!
I'm tired of base64-encoded messages not working on the AMOS-list.
The problem is that the footer:

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------
blablablabla...
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html

is added to the bottom of all documents in raw ascii-format - even if the
document is base64-encoded. And my mailer gets confused - and displays nothing
but nonsense.

Isn't it possible to fix that damn bug...?

-- 

         /�\ __    __ /�����\           _         Rune Zedeler
________/ /// \\__/ \\\  ---/           \�-_      Rydev�nget 3,3th
\      / //�|  \\/  ||�\ \\��������������   �-_   8210 �rhus V
 )    / //  | \ ` / ||  \ \\ Lemmus of Efreet  -  Denmark
/    / �����\\|\-'/ /����� \\____________   _-�
�����\------'/||��| \------'/           /_-�      [email-masked]
      ������\-'/  \-'/������            �         Tel: +45-86750655
             ��    ��

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
<a href=" http://clickme.onelist.com/ad/tshirt2 ">Click Here</a>
With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html